Pages

Friday, October 4, 2024

My favorite song for years...

I have been listening to roxette song for years.. protecting my mother from the wolves...my mother just pass away.. to heal my soul i serach for my soul mate back... raelly not easy to find my soulmate.. whatever happen. i have no sorrow to feel pity.. i need to be happy and sad... the dead man alive.. i am have listening to pretty woman theme song for years..

Ok ladies.. i have been listening to pretty woman song from when i also cannot remember.. good news.. more great adventure is coming all around the globe.. ok i am so sleep y now.. got some work to do.. where i left?

Ok , i continue in next post.. ok adious... enjoy listening to video below.. just do not understand why cannot access good video at my country.. why the access to the video is blocked. it is time to migrate to greener pasture and chase my american dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment