Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

Last time we used tp see nice movie tv, enjoy watching scary movie 4

we used to see lot of cartoon and movie with our family, always have great watchin movie alone with friends or with ... i normally enjoy watching watching all type of movie alone. last in my town, parit buntar got one of the biggest movie complex in malaysia i think. we used to see with my family, relatives and my cousin.. i think we watch superman there i think... later i will update all my friends the history of the world.. let us work for global peace.. thank you uncle ahmad sultan and uncle christopher reeve. my uncle ahmad sultan used to draw cartoon.. ... more tell in future.. bye.. see you tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. so funny.. love to go to usa and japan with my wife wawa and my family and friends..

    ReplyDelete