Pages

Friday, September 13, 2024

How to install Gimp in windows for poor student in 3rd world country

 Hi student, I teach you how to install gimp all around the globe, be careful on road.

1) Gimp is a open source editing software developed by groups of free time experience software engineer.

2) G to google, now.

3) type gimp in google search engine.

4) I go to google now.

5) Ensure you use original software like windows.

6) Click Gimp link.

7) I go there now.

8) Click the download button.

9) Click the down download gimp directly, not the bittorrent. Please do not download any open source not thought by

me.

10) the only tested one only i teach. Please ask your teacher in not sure.

11) Some open source software might got compueter viruses.

12) I have master in software engineering with 3.63 cgpa.

13) Ok back to download, gimp.

14) Save the program in download folder.

15) Ok, now click the download button :) at google chrome.

16) ok, student just click the installation program and follow the instruction.

17) Ok, very easy. even your grand mother can teach you :)

18) my mom always tells, haste make waste.

19) Be careful on the road.

20) Wsalam.

3 comments:

  1. i have been using gimp for years, no security issues in gimp. redmi phone i need to install Kaspersky software to detect adware's in it. My atta gave the phone as gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to order cloth for my wife and me from uni qlo

    ReplyDelete